In Europe and in Spain there are rules about data protection meant to protect your personal data, and we are obliged to comply with them.
Information in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulations
We will be transparent and give you the control of your data, using a simple language and clear options allowing you to decide what we are going to do with your personal data. Please, if you still have any doubt after reading this information, do not hesitate to ask us.
Who are we?
- Business name: Cárdenas y Chagrin S.L.
- CIF: B35102854
- Business Registry Record No: Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas under Volume 1.165, Sheet 221, Page GC-10.351
- Main business activity: Real Estate promotion.
- Address: c/ La Lajilla nº5 bajo, 35120 Mogán, Las Palmas, Spain
- Telephone number: +34 928 150 650
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: www.cardenas-grancanaria.com
What will we use your data for?
In a general way, your personal data will be used so that we are able to get in touch with you and provide our services to you, among which is the sending of similar properties manually or automatically. They can also be used for other actions, such as sending you advertising and promoting our activities.
Who will have knowledge of the information we require from you?
In a general way, only the staff of our organization that is duly authorised will have knowledge of the information we have asked from you.
In addition such organizations as require having access to the same in order for us to provide our services to you may have knowledge of the same. Thus for instance, our bank will know your data if the payment of our services is effected by card or by bank remittance.
Your data will be known further by such public or private organizations that we are obliged in compliance of some legal provision to provide with your personal data. By way of example, the Tax Law imposes the obligation of disclosing economic transactions exceeding a certain amount to the Tax Authority.
If apart from the above cases we should need to disclose your personal data to other organizations, we will ask beforehand for your consent by means of clear options that will enable you to decide in that matter.
In which way will we protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks that the use of your data involves.
For that purpose, our company has approved a Data Protection Policy, and controls and audits will be carried out annually to check that your personal data are safe at any time.
Will your data be sent by us to other countries?
There are in the world countries that are safe for your data and others that are less safe. The European Union for instance is a secure environment for your data. It is our policy not to send your personal data to any country that is not safe from the point of view of the protection of your data.
If in order to provide a service to you, it should happen to be absolutely necessary to send your data to a country that is less safe than Spain, we will always ask for your previous consent and take effective measures that reduce the risks of forwarding your personal information to another country.
How long will we keep your data for?
We will keep your data while our relationship lasts and as long as the laws oblige us to do so. Once the applicable legal terms come to an end, we shall eliminate them in a way both secure and respectful for the environment.
What are your rights in respect of data protection?
- You may contact us at any time in order to find out what information we have concerning you, to rectify it if it was not correct and to eliminate it once our relationship comes to an end, whenever it is legally possible.
- You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another organization. That right is called “portability” and it may be useful in certain circumstances.
- In order to request any of those rights, you must send a written application to our address, together with a photocopy of your identity document, so that we can identify you.
- At our offices, we have special forms to exercise the said rights, and we will gladly help you to fill them in.
- To find out more about your data protection rights, you may consult the webpage of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind later on?
You may withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
Thus for instance, if you were once interested in receiving advertising of our products or services, but do not wish to receive advertising any longer, you can let us know using the form available at our offices to make objection to the data processing.
If you think that your rights have been ignored, where can you make a complaint?
If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our organization, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following channels:
- Electronic Headquarters: www.agpd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, c/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid
- By telephone: Tel. 901 100 099 Tel. 91 266 35 17
Lodging a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and does not require the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor.
Will we develop profiles about you?
Our policy is not to develop profiles about the users of our services. However, there may be situations in which, for the purpose of providing our services commercial or of another kind we need to develop profiles of information about you. An example could be the use of your purchase or service history to be able to offer you products or services adapted to your tastes or needs. In such a case we will apply effective security measures that protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons that might intend to use it for their own benefit.
Will we using your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for other purposes than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide about it.
Data Protection Policy
The management / administration organ of CARDENAS and CHAGRIN, S.L. (hereinafter, the party responsible for the processing), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the present Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the party esponsible for the treatment in order to achieve excellence in relation to the fulfilment of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons physical as regards the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, whereby both Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection General Regulation) (OJ L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish Personal Data Protection Regulations (Organic Law, specific branch legislation and their implementing rules) were repealed.
The data protection policy of CARDENAS Y CHAGRIN, S.L. rests on the principle of proactive responsibility according to which the party responsible of the data processing shall be answerable for fulfilling the legal and jurisprudential framework that rules such policy and be able to prove it in front of the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the party responsible for the data processing will be guided by the following principles, which must serve for all his staff as a guide and a reference framework for the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from design: The party responsible for the processing shall implement, both at the moment of defining the processing means and at the moment of the processing itself, all convenient technical and organization measures, such as the use of pseudonyms, designed to apply in an effective way the data protection principles, minimize the data, and include all guarantees in the data processing.
- Data protection by default: The party responsible for the processing shall implement all convenient technical and organization measures in order to ensure that only those personal data that are necessary for each of the specific processing aims shall by default be object of the processing.
- Data protection within the life cycle of the information: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data shall be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: All personal data shall be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent way as regards the person concerned.
- Limitation of the purpose: All personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and lawful purposes and are not to be processed afterwards in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Minimizing of data: All personal data shall be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: All personal information shall be accurate and updated if necessary; all reasonable measures shall be taken in order that any personal data that is inaccurate as regards the purposes for which are processed, will be deleted or corrected without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation delay: All personal data shall be kept in such a way that allows the persons concerned to be identified for no longer than the time necessary for the purpose of processing the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: All personal data shall be treated in such a way as to ensure suitable security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the use of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: One of the keys for the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to staff involved in the handling of the same. During the lifecycle of information, all staff members having access to the data will be conveniently trained and informed about their obligations in relation to the compliance of data protection regulations.
The data protection policy of Cárdenas Y CHAGRIN, S.L. has to be passed on to all their staff and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, the present data protection policy involves all staff members of the party responsible for the processing, who must be aware of it and assume it as their own, being every member responsible for its application and for verifying the data protection rules applicable to the activity, as well as for identifying and provide any opportunity for improvement deemed appropriate in order to achieve excellence as regards compliance.
The said policy will be revised by the Management / Administration organ of CARDENAS and CHAGRIN, S.L., as often as deemed necessary, in order to adjust and conform at all times to the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data.